1. When may I be contacted after filling up the contact form or get an appointment form?
Ans: We aim to revert to all initial contacts within 24 hours during the working week (Monday – Friday).
2. Who will receive my message after filling it up? A solicitor or an office receptionist?
Ans: A solicitor will always be your first point of contact in Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors to deal with your query.
3. I am not an Irish citizen but the incident has occurred in Ireland, can I contact you about my issue?
Ans: Yes, we can still assist you after listening the facts.
4. Your website name reflects the medical negligence only, my issue is not exactly related to medical negligence but somewhat related injury law matters. Can I still contact you?
Ans: Yes, we are a law firm that provides legal services in various other areas. For a clearer understanding of specific areas of law for clients, we have built different websites for different practice areas.
5. What’s the name of your Law firm?
Ans: Cosgrove Gaynard Solicitors.
6. Where are you located?
Ans: We are based in Dublin however cover nationwide.
7. Do you provide online consultation?
Ans: Yes, where appropriate however most medical negligence law clients prefer an initial telephone consultation with a face-to-face meeting given the delicacy of medical negligence law.
8. How I will be kept informed about my case?
Ans: Our Dublin based Medical Negligence Solicitors will update clients at every stage throughout their medical negligence law proceedings ensuring they are at all times informed of where their case stands.
9. What are your practice areas?
Insolvency & restructuring